Things you should know when transmitting 846 EDI Documents with RevCascade:
#1. Our system applies an attribute check against product information provided within the 846 file in order to successfully update inventory levels.
- Vendor SKU (do not apply parent SKU's for this value, if this is not how the product was imported to RevCascades Portal)
- Our system first initiates a check against the Vendor SKU within the 846 file to look for a match against the vendors products. If no match is found, the system moves on to check against the Retailer SKU
- Retailer SKU (this value is not required to be applied on the 846 file. If you decide against providing the Retailer SKU, you must provide a placeholder for this attribute)
- Our system applies a second check against the Retailer SKU if there was no match found against the Vendor SKU. The Retailer SKU is an attribute generated by the Retailer for their internal references. This can be found within the portal by exporting catalog information if needed
- UPC Code
- Our system applies a final check against the UPC code looking for a match if the Vendor SKU and Retailer SKU do not match any products within the portal. This value must match the exact UPC code applied to the product within RevCascade Portal
#2: Multiple warehouse inventory levels are supported within RevCascade system. It is important that you review the N1 Segment requirements provided in the RevCascade Integration Guide. In order for our system to support multiple warehouses, we require that the Warehouse Nickname applied in the RevCascade portal be used within the N104 line segment.