Product Catalog Management Overview
Your product feed is customized to make sure the RevCascade system is getting all of the attributes the retailer’s dropship system requires from the vendors you work with. During the initial onboarding process, vendors can download a template to fill out and re-upload once they have completed all necessary information. We can also use the Proposals system to populate your product information. (Reach out to RevCascade Support Team if you wish to transition over to the Proposal Tool)
At a minimum, we recommend requiring the following attributes per product in your template file:
> Wholesale Cost
> Shipping Height
> Shipping Length
> Shipping Weight
> Shipping Width
> Image URL (1)
Navigating your Product Catalogs
- SKU Column: This column contains the Vendor SKU (also known as, “VPN” Vendor Part Number, “MPN” Manufacturer Part Number) Using the search bar within the products summary page you can enter your Retailer SKU (if used) and/or UPC Code to search for an item.
- Brand Column: This column contains the Vendor Name to identify which vendors product you are viewing
- Name Column: The Name columns contains the products description
- Inventory Column: The inventory column contains the current inventory amount of the product
- Sellable: The Sellable column contains a “Yes” or “No” value. If the value is “No”, it is recommended that you reach out to that vendor and request further clarification. Typically this value is set to “No” if the item is out of stock for the time being.
Filtering Options for Product Catalog Management
The Products Summary Page can be filtered by many different product attributes.
Click the Filters widget in the top left-hand corner of the page to begin filtering.
- Filter Access to Vendor Product Catalog
If you are conducting a search on all products per vendor, select Access under Product Data to begin selecting the vendor(s) you want to start viewing product information for.
2. Filter which product do or do not have images available
If you require your vendors to provide an image within the RevCascade portal, you can conduct a search within their product catalog for all products that do not have an image available
3. Filter based on the date product was added since
If a vendor confirms product being loaded on a specific date, you can conduct a search by selecting added since