RevCascade makes adding new Vendors to your DropShip Program simple. In the overview provided below you will be walked through the quick and easy process in just a couple steps! There is also a PDF version attached for you and your team to easily download and always have on-hand.
Adding a new Vendor Connection
Step 1: Login to Retailer Account via URL https://onboarding.revcascade.com/
Step 2: Click Add Vendor on the top right-hand corner of the page
Step 3: A pop-up will appear for you to begin establishing a connection by “Adding Vendor to Queue”. Here is where you will input the Vendor’s Information:
- Vendor Full Name or Nickname (this will be the name of the Vendor’s Account)
- Vendor ID Number (this is any value you wish to assign to this vendor)
- Target Go Live (the date you anticipate to have the vendor connection completed)
- Priority (Level of Urgency)
- Processing Fee (This is use to add any per order fees a vendor may have)
- Returns Allowance (%) (do you require an allowance for this vendor? Add allowance percentage here or enter 0 if no allowance is needed)
Primary Contact Information
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
Step 4: Once you have completed the Vendor Information. Click Add Vendor to Queue at the bottom of the pop-up page
Step 5: This will send a notification to the RevCascade Support Team that a new Vendor has been added to your Retailer Connection. The RevCascade Team will provision the account connection and information. During this time an invitation email will be sent to the Primary Contact‘s Email Address providing them a link to create user login credentials.
Step 6: The vendor is then expected to complete the “Vendor Setup” portion via the On-Boarding Portal. The Vendor Setup contains a short list of tasks that are required to create their account. The vendor is also asked how they would like to integrate to RevCascade to manage their orders and inventory. Their options are:
- Use the web based portal
- API Integration - Vendors can contact email@example.com and request an API connection and someone from our support team will guide them through setup and testing.
- EDI Integration - Vendors can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request an EDI Integration and someone from our dedicated EDI team will guide them through setup and testing.
- Connect their Shopify store (if applicable)
Step 7: After all Vendor tasks have been completed, the On-Boarding portal portion is concluded.
**If at anytime the vendor wishes a demo of their RevCascade Platform they can contact: email@example.com ***
If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to the RevCascade Support Team for further assistance! firstname.lastname@example.org