RevCascade makes navigating your way through the Merchandising Tool screen simple. Below you will find a guide on the different Proposal Status types and search options available to you and your team. There is also a PDF version attached at the end of this page for you and your team to download and have on-hand.
Proposal Summary Overview
As a retailer, you have the option to curate products with your vendors before the vendor uploads product information by utilizing the Proposal system.
How to review your vendors proposals via the Merchandising Tool https://onboarding.revcascade.com
- To review your vendors proposals, click Merchandising at the top of the page to access your main Proposal Summary Page
- The Proposal Summary Screen provides you and your team with an overview status for all your vendors
- Proposed Status: Proposals submitted by vendors that require attention
- Revised Status: Proposals returned to vendors for review
- Approved Status: Proposals that have been approved for content, but require approval for pricing
- Pricing Approved: Proposal that have been approved for pricing
- If you are searching for proposals for a specific vendor “connection”, use the Select Connection drop-down menu to select a vendor
- If you are searching for one specific proposal, use the search button at the top right-hand corner of the page. An additional menu bar will appear for you to enter either the Proposal name or Proposal ID #
If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to the RevCascade Support Team for further assistance! email@example.com