Importing and/or updating inventory is very straight forward using the RevCascade Template.
The below guide will tell you how to create and/or download this template and then use it to update your inventory on all your product SKUs. There is also an attached PDF version for you and your team to have on-hand.
This article is created with the assumption that you are importing inventory for only one warehouse. In the event that you have inventory across more than one warehouse or wish to automate this process further - please contact our team for further assistance email@example.com.
Updating your SKU inventory can be executed through the RevCascade Vendor Portal by first exporting an inventory file from the RevCascade portal that contains all items current inventory levels. Next, you will update the inventory levels directly on that file. Finally, you will upload the updated file directly in the RevCascade portal. This method is best used when you’re looking to update a larger number of SKUs.
Here's how you do it
- Login to console and click the "Inventory" link on the navigation bar
- On the top right of the Inventory page, locate and click the "Export" button
- Click on “Export” on the popup screen. This will initiate a request for the system to export your inventory catalog which you will receive in an email
- To update the inventory for each item, use the inventory file emailed to you and update the Inventory Column with the current inventory amount for each product
- Return to the Inventory page and click on “Import”
- The default value for InventoryInformation Source is “I want to upload my inventory using an existing template” do not change this value
- Select “RevCascade Inventory Feed” from the Select Template dropdown (In the event that you have a custom inventory file, select the custom template type - If you do not have a custom file but wish to use one, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Choose your file
- Click Save & Schedule import
Your file will be added to our queue for processing. Please check back in a few minutes and your inventory should be updated.
Here is a screenshot of the page you will use to upload your updated inventory file.
If you need additional assistance you can reach us a email@example.com