The below user guide will provide a step-by-step process on how to create a return.
First Step: Creating a Return
If items that are returned by a customer are eventually coming back to your warehouse/facility or your place of business you will need to create a return and credit memo.
- Locate the order using the order management page. If the order has already been closed out within the RevCascade Portal, you will need to filter the order screen by status
- To select the order, click on the order ID in blue text under the ID column
- Click the Create Return button at the top of the individual order page
- Select a reason for the return
- Customer Disposition
- Item did not meet customer expectations
- Item was damaged or defective
- Delivery problem (e.g. customer refused or undeliverable)
- Enter a unique RMA number (optional)
- Enter the number of items being returned
- Enter Notes regarding the return (optional)
- Click the Submit Return button