If your team does not have an Integration with RevCascade and doesn’t wish to utilize the Import File Functions for Order Processing, RevCascade’s manual order processing has never been easier! By following these steps your team will be able to process each individual order:
- Choose "Orders" from the top navigation menu
- From the Orders Dashboard, choose either Open: Awaiting Fulfillment from the left side or any of the options under Order Aging header
- Click on the blue text of the desired order you wish to view within one of the Order Buckets found via the main Orders Dashboard Page or you can use the main search bar for a specific order.
Step 2. Click the Fulfill Items dropdown menu.
Step 3. Click Print Shipping Labels if you are utilizing RevCascade’s Platform to generate shipping labels.
Step 4. The next page will prompt you to fill out the required information to successfully generate shipping labels for the desired order.
- If the order only requires one shipping label click Fill All to fulfill all units on the order for a single shipping label
- If your order requires more than one shipping labels you can add the number of units for each of the items - Click on the plus sign + to add the unit(s) shipping in the package
- Add the shipping dimensions of the package
- Click Create Label
Step 5. If your order requires multiple packages to be shipped, you will need to repeat the process until all items on the order have a shipment associated with it.
Step 6. After you have successfully generated shipping labels, the page will refresh and add the tracking number(s) associated with the order and a new button will appear for your team to Print all Labels.
Step 7. After selecting the Print All Labels button, a pop-up will appear for your team to review the Carrier Shipping Labels. You can click the Open in New Tab button to download and print the documents on a separate tab.
If you have any questions, we're here to help. Please contact RevCascade Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.