If you have an order that you are not able to ship by the expected due date, you can update the line items on the order to a "Backordered" status.
***Note: Not all retailers support Backorders so please contact your retailer partner directly prior to updating a line item on an order to Backordered.***
Step 1. Select the order you wish to Backorder
- Navigate to the Orders page
- Select one of the pre-filtered Order categories.
- Select an order that you want to fulfill by clicking on the link in the PO # column.
Step 2. Update the order with a Backorder date
- Scroll down on the order detail page to the Order Lines section.
- Click on the Kebab Menu on the right side of the Order Lines section
- Click Mark as Backordered
- Enter the expected ship date of the item
- Click Update Order Line
If you have any questions, we're here to help. Please contact RevCascade Support by emailing email@example.com.